- The main restaurant in the hotel is known in the city for its fine dining. The restaurant exudes a romantic atmosphere with classic furniture, works of art and cut flowers. Set in the hotel‘s interior courtyard, with luxuriant creepers climbing to a vaulted glass roof, the Stikliai restaurant is one of the top tables in town blending the Lithuanian and French cuisine.
Restaurant menu rotates seasonally and highlights a delicate potato risotto garnished with black truffles and scallops, venison steak with duck liver and an impressive wine list. Accessed from the main hotel lobby it seats 80 people with private dining rooms from 8 to 20 guests.
- Special dinners, important board meetings and small group celebrations as well as luxurious weddings are accommodated in style in the main hall and the banquet rooms.
- Breakfast: from 7 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
- Lunch: from 12 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Dinner: from 6 p.m. to 12. p.m.
In room dining
- In room dining is a fine experience of a private dining within the comfort of your room.
- Choose different cooking favourites from the menu day or night.
- Breakfast: 7 a.m. – 11.00 a.m.
- All-day dining: 11.00 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Overnight dining: 12 p.m. – 7 a.m.
- In-room dining is available 24 hours
Tel.: +370 5 264 9580
Fax.: +370 5 212 3870
- Located next to the Tavern, Stikliai Café of excellence, serves light meals, coffee and offers beautifully designed exclusive and delicious cakes and cookies whether it is for wedding, birthday or any other occasion. The pastries of exceptional taste, size or flavour, home made chocolates are offered to the customers. Pastries can be savoured in the cafe with specialty gourmet coffees or packaged for home or your special occasion.
- Working hours:
- Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tel.: +370 5 264 9581